If you’re interested in learning more about EAH and are located in the Eastern region, then mark your calendar and plan to join your colleagues on Thursday, November 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for a one-day, complimentary forum entitled “Bring Workers Home: 2009 Eastern Regional Forum on Employer-Assisted Housing,” hosted by the National Association of REALTORS® and the National Housing Conference in Philadelphia, PA.
The goal of the forum is to expand awareness of EAH as a proven housing solution among state and local leaders—including REALTORS®, REALTOR® association staff, business leaders, state legislators, city council members, other elected and appointed officials, and human resource and employee benefit professionals. This regional forum will also provide learning opportunities for housing planners, economic & community developers, practitioners and advocates.
Speakers for the event include:
- Joe Canfora, NAR Regional Vice President for Region 2
- Ed Collins, New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- Peter Elkowitz, Long Island Housing Partnership
- Jim Flaherty, City of Philadelphia Commerce Department
- Cynthia Karnai-Crossan, Delaware State Housing Authority
- Dr. Lucy Kerman, Greater Philadelphia Urban Coalition
- Mayor Michael Nutter, City of Philadelphia (invited)
- Sharon Price, National Housing Conference
- Ed Robinson, The Maryland Real Estate Team
- Robin Synderman, Metropolitan Planning Council
- Steve Wing, CVS
To attend one or both of these free events, make sure to Register Here. Please note that registration will close on October 30.
For more information, please contact Lynn Ross at the National Housing Conference at email@example.com.